Revolutionizing CO₂ Capture Technology
First of it's kind Modular Carbon Capture and Storage™ (MCCS™). Applicable to point-source emissions, including: ethanol, methanol, natural gas processing, in-situ oil production, steel, power generation and compression.
Entropy Process Flow
The new path of a CO₂ molecule - from exhaust stream to safely deep underground.
Entropy offers energy-efficient integration of multiple technologies to provide full-cycle solutions from carbon capture to permanent sequestration.
Modular Carbon Capture™ (MCC™)
Scalable ∙ Versatile ∙ Retrofit
- Culmination of decades of experience with modular design and industrial facility optimization
- Scalable implementation enabling retrofit carbon capture technology for emissions sources as low as 8,000 TPA
- Less than 2 years from final investment decision to on-stream
Integrated Carbon Capture & Storage™ (iCCS™)
Built-In ∙ Patent Pending
- Entropy and an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partner have designed and implemented fully integrated CCS
- By integrating with new equipment, technology is on-track to deliver 25% capital cost savings vs CCS retrofit
- Demonstration unit to be installed and tested at the Glacier natural gas processing facility
Entropy Heat Capture™
Energy Efficient ∙ Reduced Costs
- Entropy is a leader in industrial waste heat recovery (WHR), with several projects completed by partners to date
- Revenue streams for WHR include reduced fuel costs, reduced process costs and eliminated carbon costs
- Economics for Entropy WHR projects have been demonstrated to be short payout and low risk
Reverse Entropy Storage™ (RES)™
Operational Excellence ∙ Subsurface ∙ Permanent Storage
- Decades of experience with acid-gas / CO₂ sequestration and thorough understanding of geology
- Generated ~500,000 tonnes of CO₂e offsets and ~90,000 tonnes of Emission Performance Credits associated with operations at Advantage Energy's Glacier natural gas processing facility
High Performance Solvent: Entropy23™
Solvent Technology ∙ Reduced Costs ∙ University Of Regina
A New Generation of Carbon Capture Solvents
Entropy owns the leading carbon capture solvent Entropy23™ - 30 years in the making - exclusively developed with the Clean Energy Technology Research Institute (CETRI).
Entropy’s commitment to continuous improvement allows for CCS equipment to be scaled down, reduced energy requirements, capital expenditures, and operating costs.
Entropy23™ delivers higher absorption/desorption rates combined with lower heat duty relative to conventional solvents.